Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Most Likely To Arrive Late

Joey, on October 9, 2018 at 10:05 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 25

We're playing a just for fun game of " Most Likely To " to find out who might make a faux pas on your wedding day.

Who do you think is most likely to arrive late to your wedding? A relative? A member of the wedding party? You??

Church.gif

Gif from Pinterest

>>Click here to go to the next question, Most Likely To Wear White

25 Comments

Latest activity by Stefanie, on October 31, 2018 at 13:29
  • Stefanie
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely someone on my FH side of the family. They are always super late to everything

• Andrea
    Devoted January 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

FMIL. She's late for literally everything.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Possibly me, I'm late for everything but I think I will be too stressed to be late to my wedding.
  • Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

All of my fiance's family. Its the ongoing joke that the only reason anyone makes it to christmas parties on time is because everyone's spouses email each other. and our friend Cate who was recently an hour late to the halloween party she hosted at her own house. luckily someone else had the keys.

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My sister-in-law....she is drastically late for everything

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My cousin Shaun will guaranteed be late. I dont think he's ever shown up to a wedding on time. 🤣
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If one of my friends comes, he'll definitely be late with some wild story. Good for a laugh at least!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

One of my bridesmaids showed up late to the reception. We almost did the entrance without her! She was also the most likely to be late, which is part of the reason I had the getting ready at her place!

• BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

In all honesty, if he wasn't travelling with my mom, probably my dad...or a friend I know from university that is going to be invited

• K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Probably me to be honest lol
  • Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One of my bridesmaids... she always runs at least an hour behind - but I’ve learned over the years, to minus an hour from the actual meet time. So if we’re meeting for 6, I’d tell her 5!! Smiley laugh
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Either my sister (MOH) or one of my friends will lol.

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    To be completely honest... me... lol I’m late way to much!!!
  • S
    Frequent user January 2021 Alberta
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our soccer team captain haha

He is chronically late for everything...

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A girlfriend of mine. She's late to EVERYTHING. We actually give her a different arrival time, about 45min to an hour earlier, to be sure she's on time.

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The grooms parents. They were very nearly wait to his brother’s wedding!
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably my FH and best man. the best man is notoriously late. that if we want him somewhere, we tell him 30 minutes earlier. I'm doing the same thing for the wedding day. hahaha

luckily the other groomsmen HATE being late. and a photographer will be with them.

• E
    Expert December 2018 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If anyone it will be relatives of my fiancé. But we are both in agreement that once I walk in the room the doors will be shut and if you’re late too bad.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hmm... I hope no one! I'm going to write in my invites that "doors open" at 2:30pm with ceremony starting at 3pm.

Everyone who might possibly be late will already be at the hotel getting ready beforehand so shouldn't have that problem.

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Me... Hate to say it but if anyone is going to be late to my wedding is definitely going to be me 😂
    The only reason I am ever on time going places is when I am with my fiance so since we will not be together before the wedding it's pretty certain I'll be late.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm reeeeeally hoping my guests know better than to be late to a wedding... I think they'll be pretty good...

I think if anyone's gonna be late it will be me, but because of my sisters (bridesmaids), not me, they are sometimes (always) really bad at being ready on time... My mom will be keeping everyone on the ball though, so I'm not too concerned.

Luckily we have first look photos, and all our photos pre-ceremony (evening winter wedding).... so if anything we'll be a little rushed on photos... not late for the ceremony.

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hmmm. I’ve got a cousin who’s always late, so I am anticipate him or my brother being mostly likely to arrive late.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I hope no one will... FH's family has some people who are late to everything, so I am hoping that will change

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hopefully no one! After sending Save the Dates and invites so far in advance if someones late it'll be weather depending which is always understandable!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely one of my FH's friends. He was actually going to be in the wedding party but now that we have discussed it we won't be asking him to be in it just because he is so unreliable and can't even show up to events that he plans Smiley atonished

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics