Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Morning! Let me know if I can help!

Emilie, on November 28, 2016 at 06:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 11

Happy monday lovely brides-to-be Smiley heart

I'm so glad to be back this week and get to share these special moments with you!

I hope you had an amazing weekend!

200.gif

What's new this week? What's on your wedding To-Do list? Any good date plans with your FH? Smiley catface

Let me know if I can't help ladies, I'm always here if you need me! Smiley smile

11 Comments

Latest activity by Melissa, on December 2, 2016 at 09:00
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have gotten a start on my list for the week, which I count as good. I think after the holidays it will feel like a big time crunch for me, but right now it seems like I have lots of time!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's an amazing idea Cheryl! Did you already choose your bridesmaids? Smiley heart What decorations will you make together?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hahaha if only we could all agree on music! Smiley laugh I can't wait to read what you've wrote so far! Keep posting about your songs and the bands you have in mind, even if you don't end up choosing them it could give great ideas to other people! Smiley smile I'll let you know if I go see Fantastic Beasts! Any wedding plans for the weekend? Did you reach your goals this week? Smiley star

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh I didn't realize that... well then yes, I suppose alcohol free is the way to go!

• Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    And they'd have to be virgin cocktails! My FH is the only one of age!!
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You are funny! You can do both! OR make that your bachelorette party and just have cocktails until your crafting stops working Smiley winking

Sounds like a fun way to get your decorations done either way! You are lucky to have a group willing and able t help!

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ahhhh! You found your dress! Can't wait to see!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I recommend Fanstastic Beasts 100%! I already want to see it again!

Maybe when i get home I can post the starting points of our ceremony for feedback! It is hard to sound formal and sweet and fitting to us all at once!...and I'll do the same with invites. The idea of wording out invites to make the cocktail party and celebration of marriage is tricky! I'll check out out links Smiley smile

My wedding band is easy, I want a plain round band. No stones or metalwork..but FH is VERY picky it turns out! a big list of "nos" and no list of things he would like! AHHHHHH

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww! I'm so happy to hear that Melissa! I can't wait to see that new Potter world movie!! Smiley love Looking forward to see your pictures lovely lady Smiley heart

That's a lot but we'll try to help you get through it Smiley smile What kind of band are you looking for?

You can take a look at these for the wording of your invitations: How to phrase your wedding invitations in 4 steps

Which love quote best describes your relationship?

Will the tone of your wedding be funny or romantic?

How's the first draft for your ceremony going? Anything we can help with?

• Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Currently I'm trying to find my crafty friends because closer to the wedding I want to have a big circle of people making decorations! It's an alternative to having a bachelorette party!
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Em!

Hope you had a nice weekend Smiley smile I sure did! I saw the new "potter world" movie AND picked my dress (pictures later!).

My list this week will be to start looking at/ choose wedding bands, hopefully finish the first draft of our ceremony and complete a test invitation (or at least finalize the wording). It feels like a big list...so we will see how far I get!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics