Skip to main content
Alicia
Curious July 2018 Alberta

Mobile hair stylist

Alicia, on April 4, 2017 at 16:33 Posted in Beauty 0 7
Saved

Anyone in the Kamloops, British Columbia area have recommendations for a mobile hair stylist that could meet the wedding party at Shuswap Lake Provincial Park? We will have power. TIA!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Alicia, on April 27, 2017 at 00:31
  • Alicia
    Alicia ·
    • Dispute
    Thank you!
  • Shannon
    Devoted June 2020 British Columbia
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    I don't know if they are mobile or not but the people at the house of Carmond downtown are AMAZING
  • Alicia
    Alicia ·
    • Dispute

Thank-you Leanne,

I am also in that group and have asked the same question there. I will check her out Smiley smile Appreciated!

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute

Hi Sweety! Oh can't wait to see it once you found it!! If you need any help, you can always write me! Have a nice thursday!! Smiley heart

• Leanne
    Newbie September 2017 British Columbia
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    Checked out Laine Dagneau hairstylist & make up artist on FB she is amazing!! You can also find wedding items/decor etc. and ask vendor questions on the FB group: Kamloops Wedding Swap/Buy.
  • Alicia
    Alicia ·
    • Dispute

Hi Zoë:

Thank-you! I have my venue, catering, and photographer booked already. I have not even looked for a wedding dress at this point. Probably will start to look in May sometime.

Thank-you for those options as well... appreciated. I am still learning this site. Smiley smile

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute

Hi Alicia!

I'm happy you're joining us and reaching out!Smiley heart If you'd also like to find advice from other brides, you can check out these discussions:

Chiara - My vendors in kamloops!!!

Shannon - My vendors in kamloops

Erin - My vendors in kamloops

Wedding hair British Columbia

I can't wait to hear more about your ideas for your wedding! Smiley cake What have you booked so far? Did you already choose your wedding dress! Smiley ring

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics