Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Eden
Frequent user August 2021 British Columbia

Mixing yellow gold with other white gold/silver accesories?

Eden, on May 6, 2020 at 00:04 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 5

Mixing yellow gold with other white gold/silver accesories? 1

So I really fell in love with the above headband from Affordable Elegance Bridal (Style HB1917 if anyone else is interested). I normally don't like anything yellow gold but I really do like this in particular. The only problem is all my other jewelry is silver or white gold. My pearl earnings would match fine, but I'm worried about my necklace clashing. I'm not sure if it would even go with my dress either (picture on my profile).

Do you guys think it looks fine to mix yellow and white gold together?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on May 18, 2020 at 15:17
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mixing is completely fine i would it looks really nice

• Sarah
    Expert July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I looooove mixing yelllow and white gold. It’s very boho which I’m all about. Go for it!!!
  • Eden
    Frequent user August 2021 British Columbia
    Eden ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the reply! That picture is just a picture of the model wearing the headband however, my hair is actually dark brown, but I'm hoping it will still look good with my darker hair.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think it's fine too. Most people won't notice, and if they do they probably won't be bothered by it.

Plus from a distance that headpiece reads as more white gold/silver to me because of all the bling. Unless people are picking confetti our of your hair I doubt they'll be close enough!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think it's fine. Since you're blonde, you can play it off as being gold on top, which includes the earrings, and white/silver as the rest.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics