Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Super September 2022 Alberta

Minted VS vista print (my experience)

Alyx, on April 8, 2022 at 20:36 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 13
Hi Brides! 👰🏼‍♀️

I just wanted to share my experience with you guys about using minted and vista print for all my signage!
I started out using minted, I love their templates and their address book feature. I chose minted because they write out the addresses on the envelopes for you which was important to me because with my save the dates I made them myself and made a ton of mistakes 😬 but when it came time to buy I didn’t realize it was in US dollars! Plus duty fees! It would’ve been 300 dollars for just invitations!!

So I went on vista print! I took a screenshot of the invitations I made on minted and uploaded to vista print. They turned out amazing! I chose a foil option on minted so obviously that didn’t come through on vista print but I knew that was going to happen!The do have foil invitation options on vista print if you don’t upload a photo of one from minted. I ordered linen envelopes and seals on vista and they turned out great! I ordered address labels and guest address labels off Etsy so that I don’t have to write it out!
I made my foam board signs on Canva , saved them to my camera roll and uploaded them to vista print! I ordered easels off Michaels when they had a sale for around 10 bucks So I ended up paying 300 dollars for all my signage on vista print! Which is a steal compared to minted! Minted does have very pretty designs and features to add to your invitations but if your on a tight budget I think vista print is the way to go!

Ps. I made my invitations double sided not two separate sheets Minted VS vista print (my experience) 1

13 Comments

Latest activity by Audrey, on April 10, 2022 at 08:03
  • Audrey
    Frequent user July 2022 Ontario
    Audrey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Love your schedule sign!! Makes me want to redo mine!
  • Audrey
    Frequent user July 2022 Ontario
    Audrey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did a similar process and used Vista print too. I wanted my invitations to match my wedding wire website (which also matches my overall wedding color palette) so I did a snip of my website home page design and built my invitation design in order point using that as my base for color and florals. Once done I turned it into a jpg and uploaded that to Vista. I created matching envelopes, sticker, gift tags for the favors, and a large welcome sign with the event schedule, all matching. I was really happy with how it turned out and I got all that for $175 cdn (with a 30% discount), free shipping. (The pictures have a blue border and dotted lines around the edges that aren't there in real life).
    Minted VS vista print (my experience) 2
    Minted VS vista print (my experience) 3
    Minted VS vista print (my experience) 4
    Minted VS vista print (my experience) 5
    Minted VS vista print (my experience) 6

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love vistaprint myself and order calendars from them along with other things.
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You’re quite welcome!! 💕
    Oh it definitely will. I saw someone had a terrible experience with Minted. I loved Vista print but I just did all mine on my own with Canva and print. Hahaha!!
  • A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!! 💓🥰
    Hopefully it helps someone in some way!
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Beautiful Alyx!! 😍😍👏🏾👏🏾
    Thank you so much for sharing them. Love love love !!
  • A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much 🥰
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

These are all beautiful!! Smiley heart Smiley love

• A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Minted VS vista print (my experience) 7
    These are the clear address labels that will go on the envelopes so I don’t have to write it out!
  • A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Minted VS vista print (my experience) 8
    Very fast shipping!!
  • A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Minted VS vista print (my experience) 9
    Little tip! If you can try not to put your wedding date or names so that you can resell!
  • A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Minted VS vista print (my experience) 10
    They arrived in boxes and bubble wrap! All taken care of, no damages
  • A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Minted VS vista print (my experience) 11
    Keeping them in the wrap because I have to travel 10 hours to our venue with them lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics