Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Valerie
VIP April 2017 Ontario

Mini tissue boxes

Valerie, on February 6, 2017 at 10:26

Posted in DIY 39

Hey my fellow BTB (Brides To Be)! As the wedding approaches, I find that I can`t stop myself from piling on new projects!! There`s so many that are just so cute!!!! I`m reaching my cut-off point for taking on new things, but I found a template for these last week and decided I NEEDED to make some....

Hey my fellow BTB (Brides To Be)!

As the wedding approaches, I find that I can`t stop myself from piling on new projects!! There`s so many that are just so cute!!!! I`m reaching my cut-off point for taking on new things, but I found a template for these last week and decided I NEEDED to make some.

Mini Tissue Box Inspiration

Mini Tissue Box Inspiration

But `for happy tears`was just a touch too... sappy and emotional for me, humour all the way! So I decided to put my own spin on them and this is my end result!!

Mini Tissue Boxes

Mini Tissue Boxes

I am in love with them! I`ve only made the 4 so far, but now that I`ve got the sizing and sayings all worked out, they won`t take long to make at all!! Then I just have to put some tissue in (wedbsite with the template says it holds 1 to 3 tissues)

For anyone looking for really cute DIY projects, I just discovered these on Instagram, Something Turquoise. They have some SUPER cute items, mostly wedding centered.

Anyone else get up to some DIY this weekend?

39 Comments

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks!

• Kimberly
    Frequent user December 2023 British Columbia
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yeah I don't think that I'll be putting myself in that position so it will be A-OK. I think the most I will be doing is putting little ribbons on things. That much I'll be able to handle. I can tie a bow with the best of the 5 year old kindergarten kids.

• Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So adorable! What a great idea!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Kimberly. haha, crafting skills of a kindergartener!! At least you know your strengths and weaknesses, best not to get in over your head and then be stressing when it doesn't work or look the way you envisioned (I've had one of those so far... annoyingly disappointed about it)

• Kimberly
    Frequent user December 2023 British Columbia
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Those are so cute! I haven't considered doing any diy for the wedding. I have the crafting skills of a kindergartener so I'm probably going to steer away from it, but they are so cute!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

aww thanks! Smiley shame

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love these! I love how creative you are and how you are always doing different projects! Good for you Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics