Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Symanne
Curious July 2021 Ontario

Menu ideas?

Symanne, on June 5, 2017 at 21:21 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4

I'm looking at different menu options, and just looking for ideas! what is everyone having at their wedding?!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Laura, on June 7, 2017 at 13:04
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are having 3 types of appetizers for cocktail hour and then roast beef and either vegetarian ravioli or ratatouille, with 3 salads, heirloom and sweet roasted potatoes and wild rice pilaf. There will be a dessert bar with the supper buffet and I am thinking of doing a milk and cookies bar for the midnight snack portion.

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Symanne, Nice to meet you here. Do you have something on your mind? I share you this discussions for some inspiration: Which Dessert Looks Most Appetizing? - Have a Dessert Buffet - Food choices. Maybe you can get some ideas from the other brides: Couples getting married on 18/June/2017 in Ontario- Stag n doe game ideas? -St thomas ontario small to medium wedding . I hope this helps. Let me know. xx

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are having a creamy garlic chicken with oven roasted potatoes, a bean and carrot medley, Caesar salad and dinner rolls! After dinner we are doing a dessert bar so guests have a selection to choose from! We then will have cupcakes when we do our cake cutting, and then we also have a late night lunch which will consist of a poutine bar with 6 different topping options for guest to choose from, and then a pizza station as well with different kinds of homemade pizza!

• L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are having ham with salads and two different types of potatoes.
    our options were chicken (two different flavors), Turkey, ham and a roast

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics