Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2020 Ontario

Menu cards on each table

Mahsa, on January 14, 2020 at 22:28 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 11
Did you guys order single menu card or one for the table or no menu? Everyone has same meal for us so not sure if I should order one. If you used vista which type of print did you chose? Please send sample if you can. Did you put your midnight table and cake flavour as well on it ?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Tracy, on February 4, 2020 at 13:14
  • Tracy
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm pretty frugal plus don't like to waste. So I'm using wine corks as holders then little pieces of paper the size of business cards on the buffet table. If it was a sit down meal I'd have a sign (probably chalkboard) to show the menu.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love the cupcake menu! We aren't doing a meal but this would be so helpful. And you did an amazing job.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Were doing no menu cards. i feel like theyre such a waste of paper lol

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don't think I will bother about menu cards. Hopefully guests will let me know any dietary restrictions before the date and there will be plenty of choices.
  • Sarah
    Expert July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I looove menus as weddings lol. We are doing it, just haven’t decided if it will be per person or per table.
    But I think per table because I don’t want the tables to get too cluttered
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did choose to do menu cards given the design we used for the Thank you card to be consistent. Because of some family members being veg, meals were served for those particular guests. Everything else was the same being served as your doing. Here is what I created: The bell clip was an idea that came to me as it could be used for kissing over clinging glasses.

Menu cards on each table 1

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We didn't do menus since: a) I straight up forgot about them and b) I didn't think our guests would really look at them. Our menu was pre-selected and guests were able to tell us about any dietary restrictions and allergies so it's not like they weren't sure if they could eat the menu. Our menu was plated so some guests also asked the waitstaff what was being served lol

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We simply had a buffet of Danny's Whole Hog - the menu was available for people if they went onto our wedding website!

Otherwise you could physically see what there was, as well as with dessert and then late night snack of hot dogs and s'mores

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Everyone is pre-selecting their meals for our wedding too so we're not printing menus. Seems like a waste of paper for us.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re not doing menus. Guests get to select their entree but for me it’s just another thing I’d have to do so I’m passing on printing menus.

Menus haven’t been done at any of the weddings I’ve been to either so I don’t think my guests will expect or miss them.
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Menus

Menu cards on each table 2CupcakesMenu cards on each table 3

I printed all of my stationary myself, so I just did menu cards for each place setting too. And I did put the late snack on it but not the cupcake flavours since I printed off my own pictogram for the cupcake flavours and framed it to put on the table with the cupcakes so it was there for everyone to see when at the table.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics