Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Desiree
Frequent user August 2021 Ontario

Mens suits

Desiree, on February 23, 2021 at 10:28 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 4
Just curious if anyone has purchased suits from le chateau and can give me any feedback.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Desiree, on February 24, 2021 at 11:05
  • Desiree
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Desiree ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for this. I called rw and co because they actually have a suit on their website we love and the girl on the phone was wonderful and very helpful. We are going in this week and she even said if they don’t have the right sizes or fits she would order them for us . 🥰
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We looked at LeChateau online and I wasn't impressed. Our local store only stocked women's items so we couldn't try on or see the quality in person.

My husband went with RW and Co and he really liked his suit. It only needed minor alterations (hemming and a teeny bit taken in in the pants) and the staff was helpful. He went when covid restrictions were quite tight and the staff wasn't allowed to measure him, but they talked him and a friend through the process and helped him order the color he liked to be shipped directly to us.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Even if they had the stock in your sizes, I wouldn't buy from Le Chateau. They're really REALLY bad suits. It's all polyester or polyester/rayon blends. You might as wear a plastic shell. And it's not even that cheap - they're still selling them for $200+!!!

• Linda
    Curious October 2022 Ontario
    Linda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wouldn’t just because they are going out of business so might not have everything in stock

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics