Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tegan
Newbie July 2020 Saskatchewan

Men’s suits.

Tegan, on November 9, 2019 at 16:02 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
We are torn on whether to rent suits for our groomsmen or buy them.
If anyone has rented suits in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan previously please let me know where and how your experience was? Also, please let me know if you have bought suits and where you have bought them!

- thanks all!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Steph, on November 14, 2019 at 00:42
  • Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're leaving it up to the guys but most likely renting just so they don't have to buy yet another suit or yet another outfit of some kind. We'll still pick the suit, but they decide how they wanna pay and whatnot. It's just easier
  • Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Got all the suites at Moore's. We left it up to the guys if they wanted to rent of buy, and they all wanted to buy. I don't think buying the suits was much more than renting to be honest, and all of the guys wanted a grey suit in their wardrobe, so it was an easy call.

I've seen lots of mixed reviews about Moore's, but I think it 100% depends who you deal with at the store. One of the groomsmen dealt with a different person, and the dude totally measured him wrong and they had to reorder his entire suit. Everybody else in the wedding party had a great experience.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check the prices for both if its not that much more i would buy the suit then he can wear it again or get another dress shirt for it or something!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went with Moore's and it was only a little bit more expensive to buy custom compared to renting regular suits that you can't alter. I would say that no matter where you look for suits that you compare the prices and then include the GM's in the decision because we went with majority vote and they voted to pay more for suits they can keep!

• Judice
    Frequent user November 2019 Ontario
    Judice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not from the Saskatchewan, but I can attest to the quality to Indochino and how easy they make the process. They have plenty of sizes and suit types and really focus on making sure everything fit spectacularly.

If we hadn't on decided on kilts we would've definitely gone with Indochino.

• Michelle
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have always heard amazing things about Indocino. They have some showrooms but most people buy online using their sizing charts to give them custom measurements. The results have been very good and if the suit doesn’t fit right in any way their customer service is excellent until they make it right.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A friend of mine bought their suits and her advice to me was:
    - avoid Moore's, they don't offer have a lot of sizes on hand so you won't know how something fits until it's ordered.
    -RW&Co has some great sales, suits are often BOGO half off or on sale as part of a store promotion. They have a few different cuts that made fitting multiple shapes easy. -Tip Top can be hit or miss, she prefers them over Moore's but RW&Co was her favorite. I don't know how well that translates to Saskatoon, hope it helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics