Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kay
Devoted September 2018 Nova Scotia

Meeting my Photographer Tonight

Kay, on July 30, 2018 at 11:29 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5

I'm just wondering if anybody has any advice on what to discuss with my photographer tonight. We've already booked them, so we have a contract in place, and how many hours it will be... I'm mainly looking for some inspiration on what types of photos we should be sure to request!

We are having a super small (surprise!) wedding, so we have two photographers so we can get Bride/groom/kids reaction and family/friends reactions when they arrive!

We are having photos done before the ceremony because we won't get a chance afterwards... So, what photos do you just LOVE to see? I'd love some visual inspiration, so post those pictures! Smiley smile Thanks for any help!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Jason, on August 5, 2019 at 11:32
  • Kay
    Devoted September 2018 Nova Scotia
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sorry for not responding to everybody's posts. Between meeting the photographer/wedding stuff and work I've been run off my feet!

The meeting went great. It was a pretty straightforward meeting with them. They gave us a guideline/checklist for the things that are 'typical' wedding shots people want. They are very excited to be shooting a surprise wedding! They've never done one before, so I think it is going to be pretty great. We went over timeline, what shots are most important (the "reveal" to all our guests is really the biggest one!) and I think they'll be able to get the most amazing shots from it. I'm really confident we made the right choice. Smiley smile

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How did the meeting go with the photographer!?

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These are the conserative side of the photos we had taken to ensure family had time beforehand than later for full time of shoot.

Meeting my Photographer Tonight 1

Meeting my Photographer Tonight 2

Meeting my Photographer Tonight 3
  • Angel
    Frequent user June 2019 British Columbia
    Angel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am not a really artsy kind of person so I just googled wedding photos taken previously at my venue and I picked the ones that I liked and showed them to my photographer. My venue is a really popular one so there were lots to draw from!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sooooo... here are some that I had saved to my Pinterst board!

Meeting my Photographer Tonight 4

Meeting my Photographer Tonight 5

Meeting my Photographer Tonight 6

Meeting my Photographer Tonight 7

Meeting my Photographer Tonight 8

Meeting my Photographer Tonight 9

Meeting my Photographer Tonight 10

I tend to like the more funny choices of course....

And then the more obvious pictures like of your dress on a hanger, and your parents reaction to seeing you all dressed up, etc. etc.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics