Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Expert August 2021 British Columbia

Maid of honour proposal ideas

Sarah, on August 2, 2019 at 22:55 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
Ok so originally I was only going to have only men and my sons in the wedding party but my future sister in law has been such a blessing to my fiancé and I and I really want to do the promposal type thing to ask her.I need help figuring something special out that’s not going to break the bank.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on August 11, 2019 at 21:44
  • Sarah
    Expert August 2021 British Columbia
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s adorable
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here is what I did for my bridesmaid proposal boxes:Maid of honour proposal ideas 1

Inside is:
    - a pink SQUAD hat
    - a bachelorette party bracelet
    - a candle that smells awesome!
    - an EOS lip balm
    - and a bottle of wine that they like with a sticker asking the big question!

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I gave robes, earrings, necklaces, a pocket mirror with their initial on it and a ring pop.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Proposal box can include things she likes and will use rather than just whole small things put in there. You may know where she shops and what things she uses that will help if you have gone shopping with her many times.

• S
    Curious December 2022 Ontario
    Sam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did a box with some candies, a candle, and a mini bottle of wine and a handwritten card. Everything but the wine was from dollarama. Total cost was ~$10 per box (and the box itself was $3 of that). I've only given out one of three so far, but I think it went well!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So many options! You can do a personalized glass, bottle of wine, picture frame, or just a simple card!
    I have seen some proposal boxes on Etsy that you can personalize and include a few items instead of just 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics