Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amelia
Master October 2020 New Brunswick

❤️Love in the time of Corona❤️

Amelia, on April 6, 2020 at 13:41

Posted in Before the wedding 33

What is everyone doing with their fiance or new spouses while you're stuck at home together? Are you having movie marathons, learning to cook together, or trying not to commit murder? Taylor and I have been watching all the Marvel movies in order on Disney+, and we've ordered "date night in" from a...
What is everyone doing with their fiance or new spouses while you're stuck at home together? Are you having movie marathons, learning to cook together, or trying not to commit murder?

Taylor and I have been watching all the Marvel movies in order on Disney+, and we've ordered "date night in" from a few of our favorite local spots. So far we've had our favorite pizza place, the world's best butter chicken, and this weekend we're thinking sushi! He's usually not one for going out so staying in for date nights has been a nice change.
We've also been making sure to take a little time apart to stay sane. I've been doing puzzles and reading, he has been glued to the PlayStation.

33 Comments

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

LMAO trying not to commit murder 😂

And OMG!! Me and my DH Kael have been watching all the Marvel movies in chronological order too! We are on Spiderman: Homecoming right now!

Otherwise I am still working from home Monday-Friday and he has been video gaming as well as working on the house. Finally fully unpacked from when we first moved into our house back in July 2018 Smiley tongue

With my DH being on EI though we have started doing a lot more cooking at home vs. ordering in though. We've made steaks, lasagna, burgers and onion rings, and a few other dishes!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics