Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2018 Ontario

Looking for a wedding venue ..help!

Shannon, on January 3, 2017 at 19:34 Posted in Ontario 0 7

I am Planning a wedding for summer of 2018 for approximately 100 people. Anyone have any reasonable priced places in the GTA.. I am okay to go outside of Toronto.,Would prefer a venue that has an outdoor aspect to it.

( patio attached, or a tented area) And would also like venue to include the ceremony so must have Nice ground options for pictures etc. Hoping to keep my price under $130 per person

7 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on January 9, 2017 at 11:47
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Shannon! How's your search for a venue going so far? Let us know if we can help! What have you found so far? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Mary! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart I love your idea! A rustic and simple wedding sounds like a great plan! Smiley smile You can take a look at our list of venues in these area : Wedding Venues Zurich

Wedding Venues near Hensall

Wedding Venues Ingersoll

Do you know how many guests you will have for your wedding? Will it be small and intimate or a big wedding? Smiley smile

• S
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am just starting to plan & thought I would start with the venue first . Such a big decision .
  • M
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Mary ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi! I have recently got engaged and I am looking for a venue in Zurich/hensall area I'm new to the area so no idea what's out there! I'm from the Ingersoll area originally so that area is of interest as well. We are very laid back people and are looking for an outdoor rustic wedding. We have discussed a new years wedding as well so just want to see some options. Don't want to spend alot of money want to keep it simple. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  • María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Shannon, welcome to the Community! So happy to have you around, here we help each other with the wedding preparations Smiley smile

In Toronto we have more than 100 vendor for yourbig day, I sure you could find the perfect for you:

Wedding venues in Toronto

You should also check out theses disscusions from Toronto brides in the Community:

Getting married outdoors in the winter in toronto

Booked our photographer! woot woot!

Entertainment?

How are your preparations so far? Smiley ring

• L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am in the process of booking Tomorden Mills for my ceremony!
    I just got the pricing for all the heritage sites run by the city. They allow you to bring in your own caterer and booze and is actually reasonable!
  • S
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics