Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Genna
Curious July 2022 British Columbia

Light in the box wedding dress question

Genna, on February 28, 2020 at 21:48 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 5
Has anyone ordered a few dresses from them so you could try them on to see what you like then sent them back?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Baria, on May 26, 2020 at 18:11
  • Baria
    Curious July 2022 Quebec
    Baria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi. I purchased a regular dress from them. It arrived pretty quick. One bead was missing, the waist was completely off from the chart, and they sent the wrong size. I contacted customer service and was given 2 options. Return the dress for full refund or keep and get 50% credited. They were really sweet. I panicked when the initial reply took 2 days to get an answer, but they did reply.
    The fabric was beautiful, the seams were great. When speaking with the customer service rep, we talked about sizes, since I'm bigger on the upper body with round hips, he suggested to best go for customs made dresses. I personally loved their service. Also, he advised to always look at the standard measurements and unless it's a 100% fit, to go for custom measurements. Which I tend to agree, alterations range in the $400.
    I'm between purchasing my dress from them and dresslyme. The only reason I might.bit go for Lib is i can't find the dress I want custom measured. A very close friend of mine purchased her dress from them few years ago, it fit like a glove. Hope this helps.
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there, Genna. I'm afraid I'm also struggling to find much information of them online, reviews, FAQ section, etc.

What have you seen on the website that has caught your eye?

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I havent ever heard of them. check reviews on instagram and fb before you do anything

• Genna
    Curious July 2022 British Columbia
    Genna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes that's why I was asking. Hoping someone else had done this
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've never bought from them. I'll be 100% honest their websites lack of transparency would be a red flag for me. I couldn't find an FAQ section, reviews for the site, or even shipping and return information.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics