Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kate
Featured August 2022 Ontario

Let's talk hair!

Kate, on September 21, 2023 at 08:52 Posted in Beauty 0 9

Ladies,

How did you decide on your wedding day hairstyle? Is it a style you do often so you were confident it would look great? Do you usually wear it up and you then decided to wear it down to try something different? Did you take into consideration how it would photograph? (this was something I was happy my hairstylist reminded me of beforehand).

I originally wanted to wear it down with lots of curls but the more I thought of it, I'm used to my hair up and when it is down I tend to fuss with it and I did not want to be doing that so... a happy compromise was loosely pulled back with a couple soft curled pieces down and a hair accessory I ordered off of Etsy Smiley heart

Share your vision for your hair and if it came to life!

Let's talk hair! 1

Let's talk hair! 2

9 Comments

Latest activity by Julie, on September 26, 2023 at 12:08
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! Super happy Smiley smile

• Kate
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Gorgeous! You look so happy Smiley smile

I think it's so important for it to look like you, and a hairstyle can really change the look of a person - good call Smiley heart

• Jackie
    Devoted September 2023 Alberta
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wanted something that felt like me. No extensions or anything, and I feel classy and fancy with an up do, so I did a hair trial to be sure and loved what I ended up with! Let's talk hair! 3

• Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you. Yes, I agree. My hubby's only request was, just make aure it looks like you 🤣
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I knew she would 😉
  • Kate
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Happy it ended up working out for you with the second stylist! Looks fabulous. I think it's so important that brides do a style that looks like them so they recognize themselves in the photos lol, good call!

• Kate
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Great call on showcasing the back of your dress! Also she nailed your vision!

• Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Stunning!

I am super picky when it comes to my hair. First, it's super thick so it's very unmanageable to some stylists. Second, an updo changes my face completely, more round. So for those reasons, I knew I wanted to have it down, loose flowy curl and parted on the side. So I would still look like me. The first MUA / Trial what she did for me, I hated it. It was so flat, against my face and used a the biggest curling iron. Awful. The second MUA/Trial - loved it. Exactly what I said I wanted, I got.

Let's talk hair! 4

Let's talk hair! 5

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I usually wear my hair down most days. Since my wedding dress was a very low v-neck in the back and I wanted the detail of the dress be shown, I decided on the side swept look. My aunt did my hair for my wedding day and she's a hair stylist for alberta film and television, she got my vision bang on!

My vision

Let's talk hair! 6

My wedding day

Let's talk hair! 7

Let's talk hair! 8

Let's talk hair! 9

Let's talk hair! 10

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics