Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Liberty
Featured May 2022 Alberta

Let's talk engagement Rings!!

Liberty, on January 3, 2022 at 13:27

Posted in Before the wedding 37

How did you and/or your partner pick your engagement ring? Did you find one and say that is the one? Did they surprise you?! My Fiancé and I went and looked at rings together twice. I've always envisioned what my ring would look like, I just wanted to make sure I liked it on my finger. After looking...
How did you and/or your partner pick your engagement ring?

Did you find one and say that is the one? Did they surprise you?!
My Fiancé and I went and looked at rings together twice. I've always envisioned what my ring would look like, I just wanted to make sure I liked it on my finger.
After looking at rings I picked out a top 3 but gave him full control to pick anything he wanted. I knew he would only buy something I would love!
He ended up finding a set (with 2 bands) on clearance at People's. It was 50% off and it I love it even more than my "top 3"
cfb_71560.jpg
This ring is exactly what I have always wanted!!

37 Comments

• Katie
    Frequent user June 2023 Ontario
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Beautiful! My fiancé actually designed my ring. I had emailed him pictures of the style I liked and he actually went in and got some help and he did an amazing job! Our vacation that he planned on asking me, the ring wasn’t ready, so he bought a $24 ring off Amazon (quite nice actually haha, 1st Let's talk engagement Rings!! 1

picture attached) to propose with and then when we got back, went and picked up the ring together. It now has a great story attached to the day Smiley smile second picture is my actual ring !Let's talk engagement Rings!! 2

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That must have been so much fun designing your own bands! A classic solitaire looks good with soo many styles of bands!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    FH knew that I like a simpler type of solitaire ring and we both like the white gold rather than the yellow. He bought the ring himself but when it came to the wedding bands we went together and designed our own.
  • Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    He did a great job! It's always nice to give them something to go off of!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance and I had talked about it for some time about what kind of rings I liked and I picked 5 options. And this is the one he picked!!
    Let's talk engagement Rings!! 3
    Let's talk engagement Rings!! 4

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics