Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vinod
Top August 2017 Ontario

Lets hear about your photographer!

Vinod, on August 5, 2019 at 16:21 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3
We love to see pictures and showing them to others too. Why not have your view on your photographer overlook on your day and if they are worth what they promised when you first met them. If your engaged, lets hear what your point of view is so far to know if your photographer is worth their price for their service as you initially booked them after meeting them the first time. WW would love to have your photographer added to the vendor list so everyone can see what you loved about them too. It does help to give new starters a way for them to see their work as well.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Allison, on August 6, 2019 at 14:31
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My photographer is such a sweetheart, and I cannot wait to work with her! she's down to earth and is all about capturing the small moments/details over the course of the day!!

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I actually went to college with my photographer, he's been shooting weddings for years and would also take amazing candids during our classes so I know he's well worth the money (he also gave us a friends and family discount which was stellar of him!)

Having him as our photographer was the first thing we planned right after getting engaged, it means a lot to me to have somebody that I trust doing our photos since I'm pretty uncomfortable in front of a camera due to being behind one at work.

We're doing our engagement photos soon and I'm so excited to see them!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our photographer is worth every penny. They are very very expensive but our engagement photos were beyond expectations! We can’t waid for the wedding

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics