Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Super March 2018 Ontario

Last month before wedding

Jessica, on February 21, 2018 at 21:48 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7

I'm not sure if there's something I'm forgetting, as I feel like I'm just waiting now. I'm 4 weeks away from the wedding. I've completed the seating chart, have all the wedding party gifts, and we've written our speech to give out. We don't have any vows and I've also finished my letter to my fiance the morning of. Is there something else I should be thinking about. I feel like there's nothing to do....but maybe forgetting something small I could be doing.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Holly, on February 24, 2018 at 23:10
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yay! Just enjoy your last month, try to stay as relaxed as possible. Go over your list make sure it's all there, talk to the family and anyone in charge of specific things and prepare for the big day!!
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! It seems like I have done most of this already. Just a few things (like vendor tips) that I haven't done. I'm an out of town bride though, so I'm going to wait to do this until the week of, as I don't want to lose any money while travelling.

• Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A written day of timeline to keep things on track?
    I've already started mine and I'm glad I did because I realize we actually need to start pictures 30 mins earlier so that early bird guests don't see me outside of the venue. I also put notes in ther3 about what needs to be done by the wedding party once we go for sunset pictures after the ceremony. It might seem a little over the top, but I'm a list maker. I'll probably print a few and make sure one groomsman and one bridesmaid has a copy as well as the venue event coordinator.
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

AH! That's so exciting! Sounds like you have everything under control. The only other things I can think of:

- Confirm Day of Time line with your bridal party

- Confirm Day of Time line with all your vendors

- If there are things to do right before the wedding (Dropping off/picking up decor/outfits/who will have the rings) make sure people are assigned to do that and are good to go

- Rehearsal dinner if you're having one?

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just enjoy this last month! I am hoping to get everything done a month before as well so that the last month I can just relax!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Make sure your MC is clear on the house rules and order of things for the evening. Make sure people who are speaking have speeches prepared. Have all your vendors paid or cheques ready. Confirm all times vendors and various groups of people are arriving.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do you have your cheques prepared for your vendors? Tips for the vendors as well? Nothing else I can think of since I’m nowhere close to a month out lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics