To unblock this content, please click here

MadAsAHatter5258
Newbie December 2023 Connecticut

Lace Appliqué on a wedding dress

MadAsAHatter5258, on February 11, 2023 at 15:45 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 1
Lace Appliqué on a wedding dress 1
Lace Appliqué on a wedding dress 2

Lace Appliqué on a wedding dress 3
So I have a quick question! I’m getting married this December to the best man in the world, my best friend! This is my dress!! I bought it at the end of January. The top picture is me with it on, the bottom is the color I ordered the dress in. I love it because we’re having a fantasy themed wedding so all things fairies and dragons, very Game of Thrones and Viking type style. I’m still waiting for it to come in, But now I’m having a little bit a second thought but I think it’s only because I haven’t worn it in a while. I absolutely love the sharp contrast look of those dresses that are white with black lace 😍 it makes me literally drool lmao! but I was just wondering, Can alterations change the color of the lace overlay? I saw what this dress looks like with the black lace, and I love it, but I don’t know if it would look good on ME, I wish there was a way that I could see what it looked like before I had them do it….

1 Comment

Latest activity by Carine, on February 14, 2023 at 10:28
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love your dress and wouldn't change it. But you could always ask your seamstress what she can do or come up with ideas. I think once you try on your dress you would love it again. You could always look at black accents, Black belt or black veil. But honestly your dress is stunning.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics