Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hank
Featured September 2021 Ontario

Knot Theory Silicone Rings

Hank, on February 16, 2021 at 17:11 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 3

So I was looking for cheap rings to wear in case the covid hand sanitizer routine remains a regular thing for the next few while, not to mention have something to wear for when we travel or on vacation so we don't lose our expensive rings. A bunch of you recommended silicone rings from Enso. I took a look and their rings sell on average $30-$40 USD, which I just couldn't justify for a little thing of plastic. I also wanted to shop local and support a Canadian business and that's where I found Knot Theory.

Knot Theory is based in Vancouver and their ring selection is just as diverse as Enso. For example, Enso has 11 colours listed for their classic bands in various widths while Knot Theory has 19. For men, Enso has 5-7 colours for bevel rings while Knot Theory has 15.

Knot Theory's prices are better too, with their most expensive ring at $25 USD. The only downside is, they charge USD and Canadian tax rates using USD. So that $25 ring becomes $38 CAD for me in Ontario, but it's still cheaper than Enso's $30 USD ring when converted to CAD. If you order off Knot Theory's Etsy listing, it shows it's corresponding CAD prices (ie the $25 USD ring is listed $33 CAD) but if you order off their Amazon listing, the dollar is matched at 1:1 (so I bought the $25 USD ring for $25 CAD).

Here's a picture of two rings I ordered. I got myself a forest green Arc at 6mm width and my fiance a silver arc in 4mm width.

Knot Theory Silicone Rings 1

Sorry for sounding like an ad, but I did a search and saw nothing here about them and wanted to give them a shout and give everyone here another option to support a Canadian business over an American one.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Abigail, on March 19, 2021 at 19:13
  • Abigail
    Curious May 2022 British Columbia
    Abigail ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ooh a Vancouver company too! Thanks for this. FH is a construction worker so he doesn't want to / can't wear rings while he's working so we've said that he can have his fancy ring and a silicone one!

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My husband has mentioned wanting a smaller size silicone ring for colder months, so I'm definitely going to check these out!
  • Karina
    Beginner September 2021 Ontario
    Karina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you so much for posting this!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics