Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kira
Devoted November 2016 Ontario

Kira: It's written in the stars

Kira, on November 7, 2016 at 10:57 Posted in WeddingWire 0 11

Hi everyone, here are my answers to the horoscope test.

Wedding Horoscope: When did you get engaged?

Not too close to what we actually chose but it was fun. We got engaged in October last year, on October 26 so our sign would be Scorpio.

Here are the options I like best:

Hair Horoscope

Hair Horoscope

Seating Chart Horoscope

Seating Chart Horoscope

Cake Horoscope

Cake Horoscope

Dress Horoscope

Dress Horoscope

Bouquet Horoscope

Bouquet Horoscope

Makeup Horoscope

Makeup Horoscope

Shoes Horoscope

Shoes Horoscope

Invitations Horoscope

Invitations Horoscope

Veil Horoscope

Veil Horoscope

We also decided to name all of our tables with names of herbs and spices. Our centerpieces are almost ready and are the actual plants of each herb. We're both cooks so we liked the idea Smiley smile

How we decided to name our tables

How we decided to name our tables

The description is quite right when it says that we're trying to keep things secret and make it a surprise Smiley tongue My family has only seen my dress so far! We're getting married in just a few weeks from now! What's written in the stars is that our wedding will be a lot of fun for our us, our family and friends! Smiley winking Very excited!

11 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on November 8, 2016 at 08:06
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Kira!! Smiley heart I'm so glad to hear you have most things ready for your wedding! Don't worry dear, everything will be prefectly fine! Smiley star I'm sure you'll have an amazing time and that everyone will be very happy to see everything you have planned! You've worked so much on it already, I can't see how anything could ever go wrong my dear Smiley heart

Sending you all the luck in the world!!!

Make a wish for your wedding

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help in the meantime!! Always here for you love!

What's left on your list before the big day?

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats my fellow November bride! I love the idea of the table names, decorations and seed packets! Do you have an overall theme for the wedding that the spices are a part of? Enjoy these last couple weeks as fiances! You got this!

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like your choices Kira! I am very happy for you. How are things going for your wedding planning? Did you get your tiara?
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Easier said that done though I'm sure. I do hope you are able to relax though... I'm sure it will be a perfect day, even with any "imperfections"Smiley winking

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The take home seeds is a lovely idea. I know I would use those for sure. And it seems very personal to you guys, which is just so nice.

Sit back and breathe (I know you won't, but that's ok!) I can't wait to see your pictures after- you must promise to come back and share! Smiley laugh You know if you need last minute pep talks we are here. Let us know if you need opinions or suggestions Smiley heart

• Kira
    Kira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Valerie Smiley smile Yes I'm really excited! But starting to have trouble sleeping... I'm starting to think about it a bit too much, I have to relax and just go with... It's like it will never be perfect enough always something missing Smiley xd

• Kira
    Kira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Melissa, thanks I hope everything will be ready on time! Yes we're having fresh herbs as our centerpieces Smiley smile Guests will also get a seed packet as favours to plant their own. It was an idea of Emilie. We're having them customized and it's written Let love grow on them Smiley smile I can't believe there's only a few weeks left! I'm honestly freaking out but I can't wait. I know everything will be ready but until I have everthing here I feel like there's something missing Smiley xd

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha! You just got over excited and had to beat me to comment first Smiley tongue

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh I'm dumb- I didn't read that part!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the idea of having the real herb incorporated in the centerpiece... so cute (and will smell delicious)! Such a great way to encorporate your shared passion for cooking.

A few weeks away!!!! You must be so excited!!!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kira!

Nice to see you back! I think your Spice table names are very clever- will you include elements of each spice at the tables in the decor?

I see you wedding is getting very close! How are all of your final plans going?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics