Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julie-Ann
Curious February 2018 Ontario

Kids meals with Rsvps

Julie-Ann, on January 1, 2018 at 19:41 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5
I am about to mail out my invitations this week. My rsvps all include 3 meal choices but they do not include kids. I will be choosing the meal for the children that will be attending closer to the wedding date. So, how do I let parents of the kids know that the kids are having a separate meal?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Breanne, on January 10, 2018 at 14:08
  • Breanne
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Breanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think this is a great idea. Some parents may not want to bring their kids or Bob & Susan may have 4 kids and 2 will be at summer camp and won't be coming so it's handy for you to know how many to expect so you're not wasting food & your money. This would also help for numbers if you're planning on doing a kids station or place settings.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did the same as you did for the kids meals. I put on RSVP kids meal choice to know How many in total i needed to serve.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where the adults choose their meal options, include a line about the children's menu and specify an age beside it (for example 12 and under) and anyone with children should choose that category.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I directed them to our wedding website regarding the kids meals and told them to email us to our wedding email account to let us know if a kids meal is required.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We just listed Kids Meal as one of our meal options, we have had some adults asking if they could have the kids meal because they don’t think they could eat a full course lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics