Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Anissa
Newbie July 2022 Ontario

July 30, 2022

Anissa, on January 13, 2022 at 14:45 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
Anyone else nervous about restrictions for this summer? We have a private outdoor wedding on our farm praying for 150 guests !

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 26, 2022 at 13:19
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It wouldn't surprise me if restrictions came into play for the summer if anything was to happen. Its seems best to go ahead with the day since you have gotten everything booked though the numbers may be less than what you have now. The chances of the full guest list being present is unlikely if you have a reception/anniversary party after the wedding itself. I do hope its safe for the summer and you get to enjoy your day.

• Annie
    Newbie August 2022 Ontario
    Annie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Summer tends to be better for restrictions and number of cases. Specially because everything seems to be outside for yours, you should have no problem at all!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hard to say. With two summers in hindsight, July seems to be a safe bet in terms of low covid numbers. At the same time, higher gathering counts of more than 100 people were only allowed at staffed venues, not private gatherings. You may have to split your list into an A and B list if that's the case.

Don't forget that private gatherings also include every vendor you hire into the count.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I are August 7 2022 in Kelowna BC. I'm hoping that by the time summer roles around we'll be able to have our wedding with limited restrictions just like this past summer. Crossing our fingers though. We've already postponed twice

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics