Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelsie
Master July 2021 Ontario

July 2020 Weddings!

Kelsie, on February 17, 2020 at 18:28 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 19
Tomorrow is 5 months until our big day! We’re picking up our invites this week and hopefully getting them sent out next week! We’ve been getting our wedding favours together and getting the planning done for my bridal shower.

For all the July 2020 brides and grooms how far out are you?! Any date twins getting married on July 18?
Where is everyone at in your planning? Anything left to do?!

19 Comments

Latest activity by Britt, on March 12, 2020 at 16:50
  • Britt
    Frequent user July 2020 Alberta
    Britt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I know! 18 weeks!!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Date twin!!! We're so close now!

• Britt
    Frequent user July 2020 Alberta
    Britt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    July 18 here 🙂 I'm so excited, a friend of mine bought my shoes & they just came in. We also just ordered the guys suits & I started my bouquet. I'm doing my invitations & sending them out in the next 2 weeks. I've also got to work on my centerpieces. Still so much to do, but after being engaged for 3.5yrs it's getting real 😁
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Woohooo! Its literally coming so quickly! I don't start my alterations until May! So I think you've got some time still Smiley smile

• Sadia
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Sadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    July 3 & 10!! I just started getting back some rsvps and it’s a crazy feeling, like is this really happening!? I still have quite a bit on my plate... I haven’t gotten my dresses altered... or bought my shoes... but everything is slowly coming together I can’t wait!
  • Heidi
    Frequent user July 2020 British Columbia
    Heidi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    July 24th, got a venue, a minister/pastor and a FIANCE 🤔🤣
    Need catering, bar, a dress, suit, wedding party attire, well.. everything
  • Natasha
    Curious July 2021 New Brunswick
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

July 4th!!!!

• Amanda
    Devoted July 2020 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    How exciting! Yes it is definitely sneaking up quickly!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We're so excited! Once we start getting RSVPs back... it'll feel super real! We still have to get our wedding bands but thats on the back burner until we close on our house.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh yayyy so exciting its coming so fast!! were aug 8 so we're not too far behind! were pretty much done. just a few small things and just his suit thats about all!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The tasks being done was the same as I had done way ahead of time myself knowing it didn't have to go back and look to spend over what could have broken the bank.

Favours were bought a year in advance since the company wasn't getting more of the item I wanted months prior the day. Bulk order was done and savings on the items along with some head table items too was amazing to cut down.

Invitations were done just months after and then the menu cards 6 months after when the tasting was confirmed on the food selection.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That would be a stress for sure. Hopefully you didn't pay too much of a deposit.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yess! I'm so excited! Hopefully we can get the invitations wrapped up and sent out this weekend. Really excited for the RSVPs to start rolling in.

We still haven't got our deposit back from the old invite place...so that may be the only stress we have. We might forfeit it to avoid the stress but we'll keep trying for now.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So glad everything is coming together for you! Not too much longer really.
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Aww thanks! It's a lot less impressive when you think I only have 33 to write though, our guest list is 58 but there's a lot of couples. FH thinks I'm crazy for doing it by hand, and it's definitely more time consuming than I thought it would be, just making sure everything is lined up and straight is the most tedious part. But the personal touch is what I was going for, so it's worth it no doubt.

There was also no way that our dog wasn't going to be a part of the wedding. Like it was never even a question, it was just an unspoken agreement. But I love it when people include their pets in photos or the ceremony itself! Every pet is different and for most people they are a family member, so I hope your cat isn't too put out and cooperates for at least a few photos lolSmiley heart

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You're amazing for hand writing all of your addresses! Gives them such a nice personal touch.

Also so cute you can have your dog involved in your big day!! I've still got to buy my cat a little tuxedo collar, although, I don't think he'll be at all impressed to take photos that morning!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's exciting! I'll be meeting with our photographer next month to sort out our timeline - can't believe its coming so quickly!

• Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The week after you, July 25th!😁 I started hand writing addresses for invitations this weekend and will hopefully have them done and sent out in 2 weeks time. Apart from that I just gotta make FH's boutonniere, print out seating chart, and then start training my pup to come down the aisle which I feel will be the most time consuming thing for the entire wedding planning process😂
  • Amanda
    Devoted July 2020 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    July 2nd. Nothing major left, just one or two DIYS including my bouquet. Working out our day of timeline currently.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics