Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Newbie May 2022 British Columbia

JJ House Wedding dresses

Jessie, on March 9, 2022 at 01:11 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 5
Hi all,

Does anyone have good experience with JJs House online shopping? I would love to save budget on the dress and wanna try the online option but from the review the return doesn't seem "worry free" as they claimed. I'm based in Vancouver so i would have to pay for the return fee if the dress doesn't fit. Is it even worth it? Or is there any local shop you could suggest for $500 budget, very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your input.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on March 10, 2022 at 10:43
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My wife got her second dress from JJ's House. She does consider JJs House's quality to be superior than Azazie but the purchase will come with duty.

As for sizing, you cannot use your street size when ordering off these Chinese online retailers. They just have a different system and it won't fit right. Like Rayanne says, measure yourself correctly and read through their sizing measurements carefully to align those measurements with the according sizes and you should be okay. If in doubt, make sure the bust and hips fit, even if the waist on the dress is bigger as a seamstress or tailor can alter it by taking it in.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got my dress from JJ house and I love it. It came in super quick I think I got it a week before they originally said it would be in. Definitely make sure you measure correctly I found it to be true to the sizes in the measurements. I did find that there were a few stray threads I did have to take off but for the price including duty I paid $338. Don't forget you will have to pay duty. I got my dress from the prom section and had it made in ivory. I couldn't even find the style I got anywhere else. My dress was $274 canadian and the duty was $64 that you pay before they ship. Good luck.
  • Alexandra
    Frequent user February 2022 Quebec
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My mom got a dress for my brother’s wedding off JJhouse and it was super nice! You can also check Lulu’s, people tend to post photos of themselves actually wearing the items in the reviews there.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jessie! I've heard lots of great things about JJ's House in our US community:

Jj’s House?

Jjs House - how is the quality?

Jj’s House legit?

• Hailey
    Expert June 2022 British Columbia
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have heard good reviews on JJhouse.

I ordered my MOH and moms dress off of Azazie! They are very good quality!Smiley smile

Azazie also has decent prices for the dresses. my MOH was $150 and my moms was on sale for $80

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics