Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan

Jewelry

Cc, on May 25, 2022 at 08:27 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 4
So I'm not up for all the blitz and glam my wedding dress has just a little bit of details but that's it I don't wear much for jewelry other than a nose ring and my rings, but my bridesmaids want all this shimmering dangling jewelry. Do I just say no ugh it can be so overwhelming

4 Comments

Latest activity by Alyx, on May 25, 2022 at 11:52
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Jewelry 1
    I did something like this for my bridesmaids but more detailed and I made it on Canva it was helpful for them to see my vision
    You can send it to them in a bridesmaid group chat!

I bought them dainty earrings as gifts. So I told them not to wear any because they will be gifted with some. This is part of one collage I made for them which includes my groomsmen Jewelry 2

• A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you don’t want them to then tell them no! They will understand! I think it may be helpful for you to go on Pinterest and find looks that you like and send it to them so they understand your vision
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do the bridesmaids want you to wear the sparkly jewelry or them? I would do whatever makes you happy, if the want bling let them have bling...

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you don't want to wear all the sparkly jewelry, then don't. You want to feel comfortable. Wear what YOU want to wear. It's no one else's wedding but yours!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics