Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Charlotte
Frequent user July 2021 Ontario

Jewelry

Charlotte, on May 26, 2021 at 21:54 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6
Wondering where are the best places to browse (and purchase!) a bridal jewelry set!

I’m near Ottawa Ontario.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Dyran, on October 11, 2023 at 07:31
  • J
    Newbie December 2023 Ontario
    John ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm considering lab-grown diamonds as a gift for an upcoming wedding. Can you provide guidance on whether these diamonds would be a suitable and meaningful choice for such a special occasion, taking into account their quality, value, and potential sentimental significance?

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Laura Canada & Melanie Lyne

Le Chateau might have some left since they're going out of business

The Bay

Also check out some of the local wedding boutiques they usually care accessories as well

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Also check out the jewelry section at The Bay. They have a ton of sterling silver and 10K yellow gold plated stuff with pearls and CZ that's priced pretty decently. If you don't have any metal allergies, that's a good place to look. Something like this is priced at just over $100, and they're real freshwater pearl.

Jewelry 1

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Bittersweet also has a buy 2 get 1 free deal going on so if you want to pick and choose pieces (necklace, earrings, bracelet, hair pin), or if your bridal party/mom/mother in law want a few things to add onto their outfit, this could be a good deal for you. It's all sterling silver and they have stuff in white, yellow, and rose tones.

Jewelry 2

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Depends on whether you care about real gemstones and the type of metals.

If you're looking for white jewelry, you can opt for sterling silver instead of white gold and pretty much every jewelry store will have something. A chain jewelry store like People's and Michael Hill will carry a bunch of pieces with actual gemstones like diamonds, white sapphires, or other coloured gemstones for around $50 a piece. This is a white sapphire earring and diamond laced necklace you can get at People's for under $100. There are other options too.

Jewelry 3

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sarah Walsh Bridal https://sarahwalshbridal.ca/ does beautiful work! She does custom work as well - she made my custom backdrop necklace and it was perfect! Sugarcane & co. is also located in Ottawa and I believe you can make appointments - nice to go directly to the source! Beautiful jewellery as well. Renewed with Love Bridal carries both of these and other great Canadian jewellery companies (or bridal companies) and often on sale given its the sister/sample store of With Love. I got a $400 bracelet for $15 lol (for my sister) among other deals. I believe they've added an online section now in the meantime!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics