Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lindsay
Curious June 2019 Ontario

Jack and Jill

Lindsay, on April 3, 2018 at 16:52 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7

I live in a small town that only has one place to host a Jack and Jill and that specific place is not open from November-March for parties. Therefore you can only have parties there from April 1-October 30.
My wedding is June 22, 2019.

Do you think a Jack and Jill April 6 is okay?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on April 7, 2018 at 03:16
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think that's a great time! Personally, I wanted all my big events to occur no later than three months before. The closer to the wedding, the more details to worry about, so big stuff can happen sooner!

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's the perfect time to have it! The weather should be hopefully a little warmer by then, it's close to the wedding so people will be excited about it, and you will be able to set aside that night to relax and have fun before the wedding cause I'm sure that close to the wedding you will need a night off Smiley smile
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Traditionally, people have their stag/stagette type parties closer to the wedding. (Actually most traditionally the night or 2 nights before, but that's reeeeally pushing it!)

It will get people excited about the wedding at a time where it's actually around the corner! Versus several months ahead of time, and people kind of forgetting about the wedding! Haha.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yea for sure! Honestly when u have it during off summer months it gives people something to do. I have went to some during April and went so well!
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That would be perfectly fine! Like Jen mentioned, gives you lots of time to plan it!
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Absolutely! It would be like a pre-wedding party!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't see why not! It will give you a lot of time to plan it as well!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics