Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carol
Super March 2018 Ontario

It's almost the weekend! what are you doing for your planning this weekend!

Carol, on September 7, 2017 at 06:36 Posted in WeddingWire 0 5
Buddy and I are going to our venue, to look at the reception rooms all done up for weddings on Saturday. One of my favorite things to do, I get so many ideas, and cut some things out that I see just don't work. I love seeing all the colour schemes and all the special touches that have been done. I'm also going online and starting to order in my "special" Wedding stuff

5 Comments

Latest activity by Maegan, on September 7, 2017 at 11:40
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We will be rototilling the field at my FH moms house so we can plant grass in it so we can use her back field for our reception. Lol. Hoping its not too hot out!
  • Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

FH's extended family is throwing an afternoon Jack and Jill or "I Do BBQ" as they are calling it (so cute) for us on Saturday. It will be a small get together, the wedding party is coming and both of our families. Friday night I may start on decorating our favours and I need to finalize the seating chart.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am going to try to write my vows, edit the music, figure out the logistics of who can pick up certain things and get our charging station ready.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Technically it is currently my weekend as I work Saturdays and Sundays haha but this morning I just finished ordering our seating cards for the tables and seating chart, just gotta pick them up from staples! Oh yeah and Saturday I have my hair trial. Oh and we need to go to ikea to buy our card box and get sharpies from Wal-Mart lol
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My weekend goals are to follow up with all our outstanding RSVPs (deadline is Saturday), lay out all the books for our centrepieces and stop by the bakery to pay for our cake.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics