Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie July 2020 Alberta

iso on where to buy cotton bridesmaids robes

Kassandra, on February 23, 2020 at 20:49 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8
Hello all!

Looking for different websites that sell decent cotton bridesmaids robes in different sizes, not a One size fits all! I found one on Etsy but I’m wondering what my other options are first. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated ☺️

8 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on February 25, 2020 at 11:16
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check aliexpress.com i got mine for $8 each!!

• Amanda
    Devoted July 2020 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My friend got hers for her wedding off amazon and they were super cute and comfy
  • Marissa
    Frequent user October 2021 Alberta
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got mine from weddingstar and got writing added from somewhere local
    iso on where to buy cotton bridesmaids robes 1
    iso on where to buy cotton bridesmaids robes 2
    I think the robes are not too bad, but the place that added the writing warned me the fabric around the letters might bunch due to the material being a bit thin, which it did. Also the pink looks like a different shade than the photos.
    https://www.weddingstar.ca/product/womens-personalized-jersey-knit-robe-with-lace-trim-white
    https://www.weddingstar.ca/product/womens-personalized-jersey-knit-robe-with-lace-trim-blush-pink
  • K
    Newbie July 2020 Alberta
    Kassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome! I’ll look at those thanks
  • A
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Anna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought mine at Winners. I wanted to get cotton as well as I find people are less likely to reuse the silk ones. It's worth looking in actual stores- you'd be surprised what's there! La Vie En Rose has good ones too.

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine from robesbysilkandmore they have a shop on etsy and their own website.

They're cotton, good quality and totally customize-able for size and length and they even take height into consideration when you're choosing your sizing!

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

https://431theweddingcompany.ca/ has different kinds as well - and they're Canadian Smiley smile I got 4 for my girls and myself and am very happy with them. They have junior, standard, and curvy sizes.

• Natasha
    Devoted May 2021 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Weddingstar.ca has a few different kinds of robes ( cotton, satin, waffle) and if I recall they have sizes.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics