Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Is your pet included in your wedding?

Joey, on August 18, 2017 at 08:30 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9

Happy Friday, y'all!

I got a new cat this week, so my house is basically a zoo right now. It got me thinking, are you including your pets in your wedding? If so, in what way? Show me pictures!!

Was your pet a part of your proposal?Was your pet a part of your proposal?

Will they be a part of your wedding decor?Will they be a part of your wedding decor?

Will they be in attendance? Will they be in attendance?

If you have a furry friend you'd like to include but aren't sure how, here are 6 ways to include pets in your wedding.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 1, 2018 at 12:23
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We wanted to include our digs at the wedding. There was the restrictions of the venue being pet free.
  • Kayla
    Devoted September 2017 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh he most definitely is! Or at least for pictures. He's got his own fancy tie.
    This is Ricky Baker.

Is your pet included in your wedding? - 1
  • Jennifer
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our fur babies were with us at the time my FH proposed. It was sweet & beautiful & in the mountains where we spend a lot of our time.

They will most definitely be part of our big day! We are having an outdoor ceremony in BC. Kita will be our flower girl & Loki will be our ring bearer Smiley smile

The FurbabiesThe Furbabies

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We included ours as part of the cake topper. Friends had theirs in the ceremony (groom walked down aisle with their dog), then had someone take the dog home after the ceremony.
  • Shelby
    Frequent user October 2017 British Columbia
    Shelby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love my dog, and my fiance would love to have her at our wedding. However, I wouldn't say she is the most calm animal. Our ceremony and reception are both indoors so that poses another issue. And then, we would also need someone willing to take care of her the whole night. I also have a fear she would jump on me and my dress....

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had our dog in our engagement photos, and my cat was in my getting ready photos, but no pets attended the actual wedding - they are both so skittish!

My first pup! There are lots more pets now Smiley smileMy first pup!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We do not have any pets but if we did I would probably not include them due to people's allergies and the maintenance that pets require.

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would love it if my wiener dogs could be included but what do you do with them after the ceremony? We be having our wedding at a golf course.

• Alanah
    Frequent user July 2018 British Columbia
    Alanah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wish, I would love for my pets to be included! But we are having our wedding 8 hours from home and our furry friends won't be able to make it Smiley sad

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics