Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Expert September 2019 Ontario

Is anyone else eloping?

Meaghan, on August 7, 2019 at 12:51 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
We are eloping in 28 days and I am just so excited! It will be us and our 2 kids in a beautiful garden, the officiant, a classical guitarist and a photographer. That's it!

We are going out for a fancy dinner afterwards (I'll be wearing my big wedding dress to the restaurant!).
Is anyone else eloping?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on August 7, 2019 at 19:58
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your day is special the way you make it. No one can ever take that away from you and your FH. Sounds your day planned is great and to enjoy with just the family. New beginning of a chapter being newlyweds.

• M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much everyone!

Erin, that is so sweet! That will definitely make it extra special! We are both just feeling so chill and happy about this whole thing and will be so blessed if we give others a bit of happiness, too!
  • Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am not but your day sounds beautiful! I love that when you get to that restaurant everyone is going to be so excited and like aww there's a bride!!! You will spread joy and happiness to everyone.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is going to be a beautiful day! I agree with Becky, there are a few times we have thought about it!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ahh very exciting! That sounds amazing Smiley smile I def wanted to a few times but we decided to do the huge hurah instead

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics