Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kristen
Frequent user October 2021 Ontario

Invites from Zazzle

Kristen, on August 18, 2020 at 18:03 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 14
I just wanted to share that I am super happy with the customer service from Zazzle.ca I received ! I had ordered our wedding invites for our October wedding in early March (of course 🙄) and ended up postponing our wedding to 2021. I was bummed because we had spent over $200 on the invites that would essentially be useless so I thought I’d reach out to see if I could get some kind of discount maybe. They ended up giving me the full amount back in store credit so I can just reorder for next year and I have up to a year to use it ! They also gave me a 20% off coupon on top of it !

If you haven’t ordered stationary check them out ! Great designs, prices, fast shipping, and wonderful customer service. We used them for our STDs, wedding party proposal cards, a personalized address stamp, zazzle.ca and wedding invitations. If you ordered invites and postponed definitely look into this ! 🤗

14 Comments

Latest activity by Kristen, on August 26, 2020 at 14:31
  • Kristen
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The quality was great and you can choose the type of paper, size and finish, etc. So you can make it why you want. I was happy with them for sure ☺️
  • Alyssa
    Curious December 2021 Alberta
    Alyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is great to customer service!

I was looking at some of their designs but was wondering what the quality of the product was? None of my friends used them (they all used Shutterfly). Where you satisfied with the quality of the invitation.

• Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This has been the most helpful thing in a while! haha

• Kristen
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Nope ! They said they didn’t need them back 😄
  • Kristen
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Woohooo! my fiance was worried they would ask to send the other ones back Smiley tongue cause we sent them out already!

• Kristen
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m actually taking the opportunity to redesign new ones ! I kinda wished I had done things differently last time so I’m going make some improvements this time around ☺️
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wonderful news to hear about zazzle customer service. Its amazing they came through and putting the cost towards your new invites for next year. Keeping the same with the date change?

I was just talking to a coworker and her daughter is getting married given her date was changed and the invites have to be reordered because of the covid.

• Clauds
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Clauds ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow! Thats a good deal Smiley smile

I will definitely check their site periodically for sales.

• Kristen
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I had ordered 100 invitations plus reception cards. They have good sales on regularly so keep an eye out ! My next order tho I’m going to put the reception info on the back of the invitation to avoid having multiple cards ☺️
  • Clauds
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Clauds ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That makes me happy to hear! I ordered my Bridesmaids proposal/thank you cards and really liked the quality. I was originally going to use Minted for my reception invites for 2021 but now I might have to use Zazzle instead.

Can I ask how many invitations you ordered for $200?

• Kristen
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Agreed ! I was debating finding somewhere more local if I had to spend more money on new invites but I’m happy to support this company for sure now. They have great stuff, I liked their selection better than Vistaprint for wedding stuff too
  • Kristen
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I still wanted invites but was bummed about having wasted the money. SO glad I emailed customer service. They just need your order ID and they gave me a credit to my account 😍

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's wonderful! I really hope that companies that were fair and offered refunds during all of this succeed, they deserve it.

I will definitely be checking them out!
  • Kristen
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thats awesome to know! I purchased my invites around the same time and also post poned to next year. We were just going to forget getting new ones because it was just extra money. Some family doesnt use technology so it would be nice to get some new invites with our new date!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics