Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kimberly
Curious November 2021 Manitoba

Invitations + reserved seating options

Kimberly, on January 25, 2021 at 17:38 Posted in Plan a wedding 6 7

I just wanted to share my Vista Print order just in case it might give other brides/grooms ideas on how to save some $$ and options other than just a standard invitation.

* Instead of regular sized invitations, I ordered postcards in the same design. Printing extra information on the back is still cheaper than ordering their regular size invitations. (QTY 100)
* For reserved seating at the ceremony, I went to marketing materials and just customized “rack cards”. You get 50 in a pack but it’s super cheap for all 50 of them.
* For our “favours”, we’re doing wooden name cards and we want people to take them after the reception since it will be their name. To ensure people know this is for them to take, I just custom made square business cards that say “Thank you, please take you name card as a keepsake”. (QTY 100)
I added on custom envelopes, cheaper because they’re post card size and not standard invitation size and ordered the matching stickers to close the envelopes because I waited for Vista Prints 50% off sale.
Whole order was $93 with tax! 😊
* I blurred out details on the invitations, so it looks not centered and incomplete.Invitations + reserved seating options 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 26, 2021 at 18:39
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Very nice choice of your invitation. I also used Vistaprint choosing their regular size invites. It was part of our Wedding scrapbook with one saved. The savings are great to wait for deals to get at half or more price. This was our invite as well as others matching the invites.

Invitations + reserved seating options 2

• D
    Newbie November 2022 Ontario
    Dana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was also planning on doing Postcards from VistaPrint lol! Thanks for sharing the photos! They look great!

• M
    Beginner July 2022 Quebec
    Meg ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow thank you for this post! We are also going to be using vista print so I will keep this in mind
  • Tania
    Newbie August 2021 Baja California Sur
    Tania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Lol so true!!
  • Tania
    Newbie August 2021 Baja California Sur
    Tania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are planning to use Vista print as well, so this was very helpful. Thank you!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As with most things we buy for a wedding, things are cheaper when you don't include the term "wedding" even though it's the exact same thing! lol

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These are all such helpful tips!! I love playing around on vistaprint!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics