Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jennifer
Newbie October 2021 Ontario

Invitations - covid wording

Jennifer, on July 7, 2021 at 11:37 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 4

So we are super hopeful that our wedding in late October will be able to go ahead as planned, but does anyone have any COVID type wording to put on the invitation in the event we cannot have our full guest list?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on July 18, 2021 at 13:19
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    An invitation was received by my parents with the message notifying them: Live streaming will be available due to Covid 19 restrictions. Please RSVP to the email for the link.
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Jennifer!
    We’re on the same boat. October bride here!!

I had to send out that information as well also because the venue holds 70 guests for seated dinner. We had to change the date and venue.
    I messaged the guests individually with this notice: “ Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we were forced to change both the date and venue for our wedding. Unfortunately, we won’t be allowed to host everyone to our big day. We are currently reviewing the option of adding a virtual celebration. We would have loved to have everyone we love present, in person, but would still value your attendance once this plan is finalized. We apologize, again, for this change in plans. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.”
  • Jennifer
    Newbie October 2021 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much! Smiley smile
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We added this little card in with the invites and had a banner on our website (WithJoy is awesome) when they entered it. Invitations - covid wording 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics