Skip to main content
Ashley
Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia

Invitations are out!

Ashley, on April 4, 2018 at 21:27 Posted in Before the wedding 0 13
Saved

Hey everyone!
We just sent out our invites and stuff just got real! Already had a few responses, just wanted to share what our invites look like. I had a friend help me with the wreath as it was originally orange flowers. Turned out awesome! Quality of the paper was very nice. We used vistaprint and used a coupon. Only paid around $70 including envelopes.

InvitesInvitations are out! 1

13 Comments

Latest activity by Candice, on April 9, 2018 at 12:42
  • Candice
    Curious October 2018 Alberta
    Candice ·
    • Dispute

I just sent out my Invites, I just used the Vista Print Invite. I skipped Save the Date as I felt they were an additional expense that I didn't find worth it (with the cost of stamps it was over budget) I would rather spend more on Decor!

The responses seem slow in coming in but it is a while until the actual day Smiley smile

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute

They look awesome! It's such an amazing feeling when you finally get to send out the invites! Congrats! One step closer to the big day!!

• Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    We used a graphic designer to adjust the color of the wreath on the invites then they just sent it to me and I printed through vista. I would definitely compare prices. I have heard that it can be a bit more. The only way I could justify spending more is if the quality was better.
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

I love when people send Save the Dates as magnets. First, I'll always see it, so I make sure to remember their wedding date and not book anything, and then afterwards, it is an extra magnet I can use on the fridge!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute

Beautiful! So exciting! haha That's exactly how I'll see it.

I actually already ordered samples of about 8 different designs from Staples Print Centre... If I use a coupon there, I can get invites, detail inserts and envelopes for about 70 (guest list 120), for about $60-70. We are doing RSVPs online (just a handful of elderly guests will get RSVP cards).

I love the magnets for Save the Dates!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Ah you're tempting me so much! My FH wants me to use his friend who is a graphic designer but I honestly don't think I'll get it for the price I want to pay (the VistaPrint price lol).

• Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    They looked better in person! We used them for our save the dates. We did the magnets and everyone loved the idea.

Invitations are out! 2
  • Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute

Congrats! I found this to be the most exciting time, because finally things are coming together

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    That’s awesome! I love the purple Smiley smile all my friends have used vista and turned out amazing
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    Those are so nice! How did they look in person? I’ve been debating trying Vista Print for my STDs.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute

Sweet! Invitations look good!

• Mira
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Mira ·
    • Dispute
    We dis ours through Vistaprint as well but bought our template through Etsy. Vistaprint is amazing! We used them for our bridal shower invites too!
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    That's a good price. I really like it.
    I'm on the waiting game as well. It's really nerve racking to wait.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics