Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Newbie June 2023 Manitoba

Invitations

Lisa, on November 7, 2022 at 22:35 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9
Hi everyone I’m new here may I ask how everyone got their guest address to mail out invites? And did you include the wedding website to rsvp on the invites?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Derek, on December 7, 2022 at 20:54
  • D
    Featured September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had to get some addresses from my parents; my wife had to get some from her family as well. Most of my co-workers got them from me at work. We had our guests RSVP by text or email (provided both cell #s and my wife's email).
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are planning to have the website noted on our STD cards

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The address for the invites were mailed out since I had gotten them from the families itself or couples. Locals got them hand delivered in person as its done for us to share the good luck. The RSVP was included in the invitation as some of my cousins did include a website for the RSVP.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband and I either sent texts, Facebook messaged or phoned whoever we didn't have addresses for

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We were lucky enough to know most peoples addresses but then anyone else we just sent them a text or message.

I included a wedding website, as this was how we asked for RSVPs, and I found it much easier to keep track of things. I created a QR code for easy of access the site but also included the URL

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just message people for the addresses! We asked our parents for their friends/family addresses but messaged friends if we didn't know. As for the website - we had it on the back of our invite saying "for more details and to RSVP, please visit" and had the password as well.
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We texted or facebook messaged for their address some we already had that information on hand.
  • Amanda
    Curious November 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We asked them directly for their addresses. We did include a link to our wedding website but we used paper RSVP cards sent with self addressed stamped return envelopes Smiley smile

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Welcome Lisa and congrats on your engagement!
    I have the majority of my guests addresses but I plan on requesting from the ones I need either through the site or by email. I just did my RSVP postcards and at the bottom I gave the option to mail, email or visit my Weddingwire website. Invitations 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics