Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Erinn
Curious October 2022 Saskatchewan

Invitation Design

Erinn, on April 5, 2022 at 23:21

Posted in DIY 35

Hello Brides! I have been playing around on a few different websites trying to design our wedding invitations. I am having such a hard time deciding on the style as well as which website to go through! What are some fellow 2022 (or 2023) invites looking like? Are you doing a photo design or a more...
Hello Brides!

I have been playing around on a few different websites trying to design our wedding invitations. I am having such a hard time deciding on the style as well as which website to go through! What are some fellow 2022 (or 2023) invites looking like? Are you doing a photo design or a more classic, writing only invite? Which website are you using? I’ve looked into shutterfly, vistaprint, minted, and optimal print!l Too many options for the indecisive bride to be!

35 Comments

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I may be the odd man out here, but I opted for physical save the dates (which I made so no recommendations there - sorry), and going digital for invites. FOR ME, a lot of the other sites were TOO customizable for my very simple day haha so I am using Wedding Wire's website. It offered everything I need, but have heard from others that WithJoy or The Knot and really enjoy those sites.

If you want physical, Vistaprint is ALWAYS amazing quality!! They have lots of sales where you can save some money AND if you don't like their designs, you can always create something on an off site like Canva, upload it so its exactly as you like. My only recommendation is DO NOT BUY UNDER THE WEDDING TAB!! Upsell of the same products just because they market it as wedding!! I bought magnets for my STD on there, and saved about $0.50 each by going the "non-wedding" its not alot but if you say need to order 100+, thats $50 you just saved! Even if you just want a simple card, you'll save even more there! Wedding invites are $2.30 each but you can get a postcard of the same size for $0.30 each.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance and I have done our invites through Gartner Studios
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did my wedding website on the knot , I found it to be the easiest to use, with a lot of options to create whatever you want! Accepting rsvps on the knot has been so smooth! I love it! Also they had more options for design templates, I went with an elegant kind of look!

Then I created my invitations on minted, they had my favourite designs for a minimalist/elegant look! But the price was not good so I screenshot them and uploaded to vista print. Vista print has great prices and they have quite a few deals on. They just had a 30% sale so I bought all my sinage for 280. Envelopes, invitations, envelope seals, welcome sign, table seating chart! On minted I would’ve paid that for just my invitations and probably some duty fees! (It’s an American site)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics