Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Into It or Over It: Sparkler Exits?

Lynnie, on February 12, 2018 at 10:05

Posted in Wedding reception 40

Last question alert!! What do you think about sparkler exits? Is it overdone, or always worth the photo op?? Sparkler exits... are you into it or over it? Photo by Ryan Coslovich Photography in Calgary Thanks for playing!!! If you're just jumping in now and want to start from the beginning so you...

Last question alert!! What do you think about sparkler exits? Is it overdone, or always worth the photo op??

Sparkler exits... are you into it or over it?

cfb_23333.jpg

Photo by Ryan Coslovich Photography in Calgary

Thanks for playing!!! If you're just jumping in now and want to start from the beginning so you don't miss a question, click here: Into It or Over It?

For more games like this one, check out: White or Colorful? , Honeymoons! , and Test Time! How much do you REALLY know about wedding planning?

40 Comments

• Sabrina
    Newbie July 2018 Ontario
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Into it, who can deny how adorable and romantic it looks to be with your spouse with sparklers around you... I dare you to deny its magical qualities lol

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Into it!! We were staying where we got married so no exit for us though.

• Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Into it. FH said that he wanted to leave at a decent time, so we are leaving at around 10. And the sparklers were just so beautiful, so that’s what we’ve decided to do! I can’t wait to see what it’ll look like
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think they're cute but we don't be leaving! We are staying the whole night to party with our guests.

• Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Were partying until the end but we will step out for a bit with everyone to get a photo with our guests holding sparklers in the background.

We love the idea, just not leaving the party before everyone else. I paid too much money to not soak in every last minute lol
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think I'm over exits anyway.. we want to party till the end, so I don't think we'll have tons of people there at that point, which would make it sad leaving with like... 6 sparklers.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Into it. I think it is super cute and super fun but sadly my venue won’t allow it plus we aren’t making our grand exit until the next morning and it would look silly during the day anyways
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Into it. I like grand exits. We won't be doing it, but I like seeing other people do it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics