Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Newbie August 2019 Alberta

Insurance?

Jessica, on December 5, 2018 at 18:37 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5

Does anyone have suggestions or whether or not to purchase wedding insurance and from where?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Seleena, on June 23, 2019 at 19:45
  • Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My venue was mandatory to purchase insurance. They provided me with the company to use, but you can pretty much use whoever you want.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Https://www.todaysbride.ca/articles/what-you-need-to-know-about-wedding-insurance/

A link to your Canadian version of information.

• Kristi
    Curious February 2020 Ontario
    Kristi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This is a great article except the insurance agencies referred to are US only Smiley sad what's available for Canadians? Thanks
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I heard about wedding insurance and read up on it myself personally to see what it was all about. These companies charge you to take upon their services for cancellations, adjustments and any issues you may have that can't be dealt directly.

The cost is rather high if your ok paying the amount set. I personally didn't find it necessary once I had everything in place and a folder with all the information intact.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jessica, did you book any insurance for your wedding? If you're still deciding I highly recommend reading our article on Everything You Need to Know About Wedding Insurance. It covers what it's for, who would want it, and where to get it. I hope it helps you make your decision!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics