Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carly
Newbie April 2018 Ontario

Indoor photo locations?

Carly, on April 10, 2018 at 10:50 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3
My wedding is this sunday it’s in Hamilton and the forcast is calling for rain! Can anyone please recommend a nice place for indoor wedding photos it can be in Hamilton, Kitchener waterloo, guelph and surrounding areas! Also we already looked into the royal botanical gardens but are no interested in paying a few hundred to take photos. It has to be somewhere public anyone can go for free! Thank you so much!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Carly, on April 10, 2018 at 11:43
  • Carly
    Newbie April 2018 Ontario
    Carly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yeah the places I was looking at they want at least $200 and we wouldn’t be able to bring that many people ... so some people wouldn’t be included in the pics , I know in kitchener city hall you can take photos but I wanted more locations just incase
  • Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I apologize, I dont know that area well. Our rain back-up plan is an art gallery. It is $100 to get photos done there, we have to RSVP a week ahead. Maybe research some art galleries near your ceremony? It might be difficult finding a 'free' indoor space to bring your entire wedding party and family as it will be disruptive for the business, you might end up having to pay a fee. Good luck on your search!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Is there a conservatory around that you could go to? We have one in Thunder Bay where you just pay a donation fee (whatever amount you'd like to give) and can take photos. We just went to ours the other night and took a few family photos. Ours is a botanical garden.

Botanical Garden Family PhotoIndoor photo locations? 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics