Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cassandra
Beginner October 2021 Ontario

In Search of Hair and Make Up

Cassandra, on January 20, 2020 at 21:20 Posted in Beauty 0 7

Hey Ladies! I am on the hunt for hair and make-up stylists for my big day! Where did you start looking? What do I look for as far as pricing goes? I'm not looking to break the bank, and my styles are simple... but I don't know where to begin looking. Any suggestions would be wonderful Smiley smile xo

7 Comments

Latest activity by Cassandra, on February 4, 2020 at 22:23
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks so much Katherine! It's the last thing that I need other then my dress, and I thought it would be easier! Ha! Thank you for the great tips. I recently just started looking through instagram, so I will keep at it. The positivity is greatly appreciated! Good luck to you as well Smiley heart

• K
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Cassandra! I feel you, the struggle is real! I’m in the same boat and it feels like every artist I’m attracted to is out of my budget. You could ask some of your vendors if they have any recommendations or maybe check out wedding shows in your area. I like to look at wedding photographers’ pictures on Instagram or on their website and most of the time they’ll tag or identify the hair/makeup artist. This way it also gives me an idea of how their work looks in professional photos.

Hang in there, I’m sure I you’ll find something 😊
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm looking- maybe not in the right places cause I'm finding $150+. I've started looking on IG. This part is honestly the hardest part of my planning so far. Everything else is pretty much done
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh then you could probably get yours done for around $100 and your wedding party and moms around $75 search on weddingwire!

• Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Ashley! I'm looking for simply looks for myself, 2 moms, and 3 bridesmaids, so I know that it's going to be a lot. Thanks for your help! Smiley smile
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Also prices vary from 80-1000 so depends what youre looking for and what you need to them to do and also if theyre traveling to you and how many people are doing their hair and makeup

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For sure check weddingwire but i was looking for a particular style so i checked ig and i found a lady on there i absolutely love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics