Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Newbie September 2022 British Columbia

i have no idea where to start n my wedding is in two months away

Ashley, on July 5, 2022 at 12:33 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
I need help with basically everything to ceremony to reception I don’t know what I am doing and it has to be a low budget stuff money is low

4 Comments

Latest activity by Meghan, on July 13, 2022 at 17:32
  • Meghan
    Devoted September 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Date and Venue! If you have a date in mind not all venue's will have the date available so my personal opinion is pick a month you'd like to get married and pick a date in that month based off the venue you choose! then from there pick a theme/colours of your wedding (pinterest is a great mood board for that) and then start hiring vendors a lot of venue will give you a preferred vendors lists that they've worked with in different budgets and you can go from there!

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

With limited time, you may want to reach out on a local wedding group on Facebooks, as many vendors frequent those pages and may be able to let you know if they are within your budget and available for your day.

I have seen some people makes things work on a quick timeline on these groups.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your time chrunch will have you to book community center for a small wedding or hall for the ceremony and reception. Officiant, photographer, videographer, DJ, cake and decor would be needed unless some of these things aren't as important in your budget.
  • Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you booked any places for either ceremony or reception? Do you have a max budget for what you are willing to spend?

The most important aspect of the weddings is having a venue, catering and a photographer. If you are on a tight budget, I suggest doing a hall. Use the space outdoors for the ceremony, rent an arch and use the chairs from the hall. Have the party inside the hall and have a caterer bring everything pre-made. Usually buffet option is the least expensive with caterers.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics