Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kay
Devoted September 2018 Nova Scotia

I got my Wedding Ring! :d

Kay, on September 4, 2018 at 21:49 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 19

I got word today from the jewelers that my wedding band had come in. My partner and I went straight there after work. It is so perfect for my uniquely shaped e-ring. We also ended up at David's Bridal, and he encouraged me to splurge on a new tennis-style bracelet for the wedding. I'm glad I did because it is soooo sparkly in real life! I cannot wait to wear them in 4 weeks!! So excited!

E-ring and bandI got my Wedding Ring! :d 1

BraceletI got my Wedding Ring! :d 2

19 Comments

Latest activity by Kay, on September 7, 2018 at 12:50
  • Kay
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you so much! I'd love to see your set!

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s such a pretty set! It actually looks just like my set but mine are all white gold!
  • Kay
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I'm so excited to wear the set together. Smiley smile I'm not a huge jewelry person, but I love wearing my e-ring, and I can't wait to have my band to go with it!

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Stunning hairpiece!!! It looks amazing with your dress! When I said "yes to the dress" they jacked me up with a gorgeous head band (with a ribbon tie) and i loved it! I ended up opting for a comb piece because it suited my hairstyle better.

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the wedding band, it looks great with your e-ring!! That bracelet is absolutely stunning, such a great statement piece!! Also congrats on the weight-loss that is definitely something to be proud of!!

• Kay
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So pretty!!! It looks awesome with your dress!

Funny thing. When we went to David’s Bridal, my FH asked if the headbands on ribbon were necklaces. 😂. He’s so pretty! 🤣🤣🤣
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha. A thread hijacking. So this is the crystal "halo"...

Halo Hair PieceI got my Wedding Ring! :d 3

With VeilI got my Wedding Ring! :d 4

• Kay
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Seconding this!! You can hijack this thread with your hair piece! I’m dying to see what that looks like!

I was humming and hawing over whether to get a birdcage style piece (my hair is shaved on the sides with a bit of length on the top) but I decided against it. I hope I made the right choice!! 😬😬
  • Kay
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I was nervous when I started trying on curved bands at the jewellers, but oh FH and the jewellers already knew there was a perfect band to go with it. But they humoured me andet me try on a bunch before showing me the band I got.

I wasnt sure I’d like all the little diamonds, but I think it really suits the set well. Smiley smile
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Crystal hairpiece?? photo please?? Smiley smile

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love the band and e-ring together. they look great!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Absolutely beautiful! Congrats! I tried on accessories the other week, and fell in LOVE with a crystal "halo" hair piece... I totally understand the little bit of giddiness you get!

• Kay
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Definitely a healthy weight loss, so thank you! Smiley smile I see no problem splurging on a bracelet to celebrate the weight loss, and the wedding! hah

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ughhhh I hear ya on that. If I had to do it more I would have been in highschool by then and probably would have stopped trying too.

And WAY TO GO! (as long as it's a healthy weight loss of course) In that case you really worked hard for that bracelet Smiley tongue

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The necklace is beautiful! I LOVE your ring!! The band suits it so well! Gotta love a supportive partner!
  • Kay
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I wish I could have my ears pierced. I've tried several times, but my body rejects them, so I've stopped trying! I think now if I got my ears pierced, I wouldn't know what the heck to do with them. I'm not typically "girly" in my day-to-day so they aren't an accessory I tend to think about a lot.

I barely wear my e-ring, but that's because I've lost over 50lbs and my ring keeps sliding off of my finger. hah. It seems to fit better with the wedding band, so that's good!

• Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awwww Smiley smile

The bracelet is for sure a great choice then! lol LITERALLY the only reason I got my ears pierced when I was in elementary school was to wear earrings at my wedding Smiley tongue I had to get them done 4 times over from all the problems healing - I think you have the right idea.

• Kay
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

He would give me the world if he could. He also knows how much I love sparkly/shiny things. haha! I think the bracelet works because I don't have my ears pierced, and I'm also wearing a dress with straps, so I didn't want to wear a necklace.

• Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My goodness! Those are absolutely stunning!!! Don't you just love it when the FH encourages you? lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics