Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Frequent user August 2017 Saskatchewan

I fixed my rsvp cards!!

Amanda, on September 22, 2016 at 04:18 Posted in DIY 0 4
So I was printing my wedding invites, and they actually came our very pretty I am very happy! (Best $25 I ever spent) (picture included), but when it came time to print out the rsvp cards firs they we're coming out crooked, or they would come out with two boarders and one was across the lettering, it was seriously frustrating me.. So I was up and started playing with MS word and found their invitation template, and also their rsvp ones!!
So I printed one as a test, and trimmed it up, and once I glue them on I've totally saves the day, tell me what you think ladies, did I do good?
I'm also contemplating going over the hearts in gel pen to give it the pop!..

I fixed my rsvp cards!! - 1

I fixed my rsvp cards!! - 2

I fixed my rsvp cards!! - 3

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 18, 2018 at 11:37
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You did a great job and looks good. The border shouldn't bother you if they are the same. Leave the border as is they give the detail.
  • Nelly
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations they are beautiful
  • Amanda
    Frequent user August 2017 Saskatchewan
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks we love the actual invites Smiley smile..j was so worried anout the rsvp cards.. But it worked out.. We have about 85 guest 100 at most.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Amanda Smiley heart

I really liked what you did with your invitations! Smiley smile Did you do them yourself from the start? Or was the first one a design you ordered? It's just too bad that it didn't come out as you expected at first! But wow, congrats on being able to save your invitations!!!

I agree with you to put some colour on the last one. The hearts would definitely be very pretty in red! Smiley smile

Here are a few ideas if you want to include some pictures of you together with your invites:

5 original Save the Date ideas

Profile Picture Ideas to Show You're Engaged

How many people are you inviting to your wedding?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics