Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Liberty
Featured May 2022 Alberta

i finally found the Dress!

Liberty, on July 25, 2021 at 23:22 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 12
Today I had my 8th dress appt. I know that's a lot but I was trying very hard to stick to my $1000 budget and most of the dresses I liked were over $2000.

Today I went to Loved Again Bridal in Barrie, ON. We had an AMAZING experience there when my MOH was dress shopping for her wedding. I figured since I'm in the area I needed to go there.
A couple weeks ago, the owner posted a dress on their FB page of a dress that looked very similar to my favorite dress so far which was $2300! I was certain that was my dress! I'll insert a picture! i finally found the Dress! 1
While I was trying on the dresses that we pulled originally, there was a dress on the rack that kept catching my eye. I originally didn't want to try it on because I didn't like the colour of it. It looked too "dark" next to all the white/ivory dresses. But I decided to try it on and everyone feel in love!!
I'm not going to share a picture incase my fiance decides to check. The dress is very different than I thought I wanted but it matches me and my personality PERFECTLY. I honestly feel like this dress was made for me!
Now on to the best part! The dress was originally priced at $4500!!!! But I got it for $1000!!! The owner of the shop said the only alterations needed are the hem and the straps! So that shouldn't cost too much!
I feel so relieved now!

12 Comments

Latest activity by Gift, on July 26, 2021 at 13:08
  • Gift
    Frequent user October 2021 Alberta
    Gift ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It is beautiful 😍 and the price is amazing! Wow! Congratulations 👏🏽
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It really is the worst! I just wanna wear it already!! Yes just a little over a year left to go. Finally!!

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thats the worst!! And just over a year until you finally get to wear it??
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I feel you on that one! Two years ago today I picked up my dress and it's been siting in my parents closet ever since!

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Seems like stress is always increasing the closer it gets!! My fiance bought a set when he got my engagement ring and the bands are stunning so I feel the same!!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Lol that is true but now that I'm down under 200 days I'm starting to feel the stress of getting everything done... we'll have our rings soon and I can not wait to wear mine!
  • Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm so happy I have it but also kinda sad it has to just hide in the closet for like 300 days!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Finding the dress is definitely one of the really exciting parts of wedding planning. So happy for you finding your perfect dress! Can't wait to see the pictures later
  • Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I am soo happy too!! I was starting to worry I wouldn't find it!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's an insane price!!! You're so lucky!!! I wish mine was on sale lol I'm so happy that you were able to find your dress Smiley heart

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!! I still can't believe I got a $4500 dress for $1000 and it fits me PERFECTLY!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OMG Liberty!!!!!! That price you can't beat!! Congrats hun!!!! Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics