Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Colleen
Curious September 2019 Manitoba

I feel like there are so many things I'm forgetting...

Colleen, on September 6, 2019 at 16:19 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Tomorrow marks one week until my wedding and I'm having a mini panic attack feeling like I'm missing things. My to do list seems smaller than it should be lol.

How were you feeling this close to your wedding date?

I know everything is going to be ok and that on the day I need to simply have fun but I'm just stressing right now. 😅

5 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on September 12, 2019 at 12:48
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check a few lists online or double check everything is done. but if youre done done just wait and bask in the excitement for this week!!!!!!!!!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's pretty natural for people to stress and feel like they forgot things before their wedding I think. It's your mind working to make sure you didn't. As easy as it is to say don't stress you're going to anyway... try not to make yourself crazy. Good luck to everyone who is close
  • Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've made a list of things I know I will forget like extra candles, lighters, batteries, making sure I wash my chocolate fountain before hand, s hooks for the decor and everything I need in my emergency bag. It keeps shrinking and then I remember something else and immediately add to it as soon as I have the thought.
  • Sharlene
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Sharlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pack snacks for the entire bridal party and drinks. The time leading up to the ceremony just flies by and eating and drinking something is important for everyone. Pack your important stuff such as marriage license and vows, garter etc. all in the same bag.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Feeling the stress!!! Can't wait for it to be done, and then my finances will be all restored (for the most part hopefully).

Only thing that I didn't see on the checklist that WeddingWire provides is to have a late night snack/supper.

Just make sure you have everything piled up and ready to take to the venue, have your emergency kit, itinerary, contact sheet, and have your main vendors all set (venue, food, booze, officiant, dj).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics