Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rayanne
Master June 2022 Ontario

i cant pick one thing to be excited about

Rayanne, on June 1, 2022 at 19:12 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 13
I really can't even pick one thing that I'm most excited for now that I'm down to 9 days! I'm excited about the string quartet, I'm excited for us to finally be married, I'm excited I can finally wear my rings and that is just the ceremony.
Then there is the reception seeing all of our nearest and dearest together again after so long, the food (oh the food won't stop), dancing (I haven't been dancing in forever!)
Plus NO MORE planning 🤣 with so much time and effort going into this wedding over the last four years it will be nice to start on new projects that have been on hold.What is everyone else most excited about? Or if you are already married what is the part that you have fondest memories of?

13 Comments

Latest activity by Rayanne, on June 6, 2022 at 09:01
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes to all of that. I have two weeks off (right now) first time in over two years....with covid and staffing shortages I just couldn't ask for more than a couple days off at a time.
  • Kara
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m excited for you to finally have your wedding!

I am excited to finally gather with family and friends again all together. I’ve missed it so much. I’m just excited for all the planning and covid crap of planning and pivoting to be over with and to just enjoy the day we’ve been waiting so long to have. I’m so exhausted with the planning, truthfully. It’s taken some joy away from me- so I just want to have the day and finally be able to marry him.
    I’m also excited about our honeymoon. The no travel thing has really killed me- I’m beyond burnt out from work- and I am so looking forward to finally having what I need to rest relax and recharge. I get teary just thinking of it🙂
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I really don't know what I'll work on after wedding....possibly vacations 😉
  • Darbi
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Darbi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am so with you! There is so much to be excited about! I really can't wait to wear my dress and read our vows but I also can't wait to share our first dance and walk with my dad down and aisle! I agree, after so much planning for so long, it'll be nice to get some other things done but I also think I'm going to miss it!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Sounds beautiful the rockies are on our bucket list for sure.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I totally agree. I'm so happy to have the day with everyone it's been way too long
  • Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm super excited to see family from the East that I haven't seen by that time in 4 years or more! The majority of them have not come out west for the 17 years we have been here so it will be fairly new for people to see and on top of it they get to see the Rockies none the less.

• Savannah
    Frequent user April 2020 Ontario
    Savannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was excited for seeing all our family and friends after so long, the delicious food 🤤, and the wedding planning and stress being done! Our day turned out better than I could’ve imagined but after postponing multiple times due to the pandemic I was excited that it was over with too 🤣
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I am! I actually noticed some things that are part of it that I didn't see when booking. Can not wait.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You still have that antipasto buffet?

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Leading up to our wedding I was most excited for our first look (seeing each other for the first time on our wedding day) My husband said he was most excited about all the food. 😂 I'm glad you have so many things you're excited for about your wedding day!! I know you will have a fantastic day!!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is super exciting! I love hot weather 💞
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm most excited about going home for 4 weeks and enjoy the hot weather! And to get married of course 🤣🤣

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics