Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lisa
Expert August 2019 Alberta

I can officially say I'm getting married this month!

Lisa, on August 1, 2019 at 09:41

Posted in Before the wedding 44

It's the last day of the month, but still! How are the rest of the August 2019 brides doing?

It's the last day of the month, but still!

How are the rest of the August 2019 brides doing?

44 Comments

• Missa
    Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick
    Missa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are getting married on the 17th ( 16 days left!) ! For the most part I am okay. We are getting married in another province ( we live in Ontario but we are getting married in NB) so there will be some details to take care of the week before the wedding ( we leave next week!). We will have our bachelor/bachelortte the weekend before and then hopefully will be able to spend quality time with friends and family.

For the most part I am doing okay, a bit stressed and not sleeping super well lol but honestly I am just kind of done with planning and can't wait to enjoy it all!

The end of the month will come fast enough for you!!

• Missa
    Missa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

So soon!!! It will be amazing! Just dont forget, breathe and practice self care!!! All this planning will be worth it!

• Missa
    Missa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Im also getting married on the 17th and I gotta say, I am SO looking forward the moment where I dont have to plan anymore!

• Lisa
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yay, that's so close too! You got this - it's just around the corner now! Can't wait to hear all about it!

• Kathy
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m getting married on the 17th. At this point I’m pretty maxed out lol. But I’m trying to enjoy the process. I still have a few small details but it’s all good ☺️
  • Lisa
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I feel the same way! I'm always so excited to see everyone's photos and hear all about their day, and there's so many coming up over the next coupel of months!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yay!!!! So exciting!!! It's crazy how this community knows each other but don't actually KNOW each other but we post on here all the time to the point that as much as I'm here for my wedding - I'm so invested in everybody else's!

• Lisa
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow, Sunday! So close and so exciting!! I'm sure all the details will come togerher - can't wati to hear about your day!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m getting married this Sunday and I’m honestly more stressed than I thought I’d be. It’s all the small details that are killing me and I really can’t wait for the day to arrive lol.
    So excited for you and that you have another month to plan!
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Very exciting! I am getting married next month but can't wait to hear all of the august brides to do lists and see how they are doing Smiley smile Glad all is going well for you !

• Lisa
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Mostly small details - we need to decide on how we want the tables laid out in the room and then do a seating plan. We need to finish writing our thank you speech, finalize some transportation details and make some arrangements for the day after (planning a hike and informal dinner)... I actually think that's about it!

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow, what do you have left to do?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics